- Laptop LCD/LED screen repair
-tablet screen digitizer assembly repair
-damaged led lcd screen cables replaced
Tips to determine that the led lcd screen needs to be replaced
- connect your laptop to an external display, items needed
1. VGA port on laptop, most laptop PCs are equipped with a VGA port, look below for instructions for mac laptops
THIS CAN BE DONE BY CONNECTING A VGA CABLE (REGULAR MONITOR CABLE WITH BLUE CONNECTORS)
2. VGA cable to connect from the laptop ports to an LCD monitor.
3. LCD monitor that has an available VGA port
If you can see your laptop screen on the external monitor then that means that your graphics on the laptop are working okay and the LCD Screen for your laptop needs to be replaced.
We carry most LED LCD screens in stock and can provide one business day installation. IF we have to order the screen, it takes 3-4 business days to get the screen. Contact us today to get your LCD LED screen repair done and make your laptop new again.
DIM LCD Screen?? Are you able to see the screen faintly if you use a flashlight on the screen?
In most cases that is an indication of the Inverter of the LCD screen needing to be replaced.
We have had instances where customers have tried to replace the LCD screen and inadvertently damaged the LCD cable, we recommend removing your laptop battery before trying any repair on your laptop.
In case of Mac laptops
Mac laptops like macbooks or macbook pros have a mini DVI port that can be used to
connect to external displays. You will need-
1. Mini dvi to VGA cable or Mini dvi to HDMI cables
If you do not have a LCD monitor you can always connect via VGA or HDMI to your TV and see if you can view your laptop on the TV screen.