Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Malware, there seems to be a lot of computers that eventually get infected by these. But many computers will get infected because of:
- Visiting websites with malicious links and downloads
- Using infected USB flash drives or external hard drives without running a virus scanner
- Downloading fake flash players and antivirus programs that appear to be legitimate
- Opening emails that appear to be from a known company or individual and opening attachments or links that will download malicious software on to your computer.
At ML Geek Services in Fort Worth, we have come across many different types of viruses, malwares, spywares, Trojans, worms and more. We can broadly classify removing them into two categories.
1. Virus removal methods with no data deletion, no formatting of the hard drive required.
2. All normal virus removal methods applied and persistent issues with windows registry, windows errors, that’s when we recommend backing up data, reinstalling operating system, programs and productivity software. Installing an antivirus program or Internet Security software is recommended right away to prevent future infections.